So many times emphasis is placed on finding the perfect lingerie pieces for your boudoir photography session. But you don’t have to limit your session to just lingerie. Sometimes sexy is just hanging out in your closet. Here are our Top Ten Non Lingerie Items you can bring to your mellBella Boudoir Experience to create your version of sexy.
2. See Through or Lace Shirts– Think Peek-A-Boo! Pair with or without a bra.
4. Tutus– Who doesn’t love a tutu?!? We have several you can borrow in different lengths and colors!
5. Dress– Now you have a place to wear that cute dress that is waiting inside your closet. Wear that little number you wore on a date with your husband.
6. Apron– It’s not just for cooking in the kitchen!
7. Coats– Add a little faux fur or leather coat. No bras necessary.
8. Long necklace– Make your statement with your fav pearls or bling necklace.
9. Fabulous Heels– You know those shoes that you can’t wear out because you can’t walk in them… bring them to show off!
No matter what you wear or don’t wear, the most important part is that you have a great time at our Charleston Boudoir Studio. We have some ladies who get addicted and do a boudoir session every year with us. Remember, your version of beautiful isn’t defined by anyone else, but YOU. You are beautiful at every age and every stage of life.