What am I going to wear? You finally got the nerve and scheduled your boudoir photography session with mellBella, and now, you don’t know what to wear. Don’t worry! We’ll help you find a great outfit or two or more for you to wear. Many women don’t like their stomachs. So, let’s talk tummy time. What is going to look best on your body and won’t emphasize the tummy area?
Here is our TOP TEN list for what to wear to look Tummy-Tastic at your boudoir session:
- Corset– Although hard to put on, it looks amazing. It emphasizes your waist and breasts. Be sure to check the length of the corset. Some are too short and then the tummy hangs out the bottom. But you can always add a …
- Garter Belt– It’s a great option to add to a corset that might be a little short or to a bra and panty set. The garter belt typically sits just below the belly button, and then you can attach the stockings to it. Be sure to get the stockings that DON’T have the elastic top.
- Tutu or Skirt– Who doesn’t love the flirty attitude of a tutu? They come in a variety of fun colors, shapes, and lengths.
- High Waisted Panty– It’s not your grandma’s panties anymore! It’s now retro and super cute, especially with the high waist front and the cheeky back to show off your assets.
- Babydoll– Most have a bra top to give you support and then a flowy dress bottom. Go bold with color!
- Bodysuit or Shapewear– It will give you all over support. You will want to avoid the nude color. Go for basic black or a pop of color.
- Lace Dress– Just pair that coordinating bra and panty set with a lace dress or overlay. If the lace dress comes with a g-string panty, throw the g-string out!
- Sheer robe– A robe can be a flirty addition to your sexy bra and panty set. You can use it to reveal or conceal different body parts. Show a little leg or little shoulder, etc.
- Tank Top– Wear with or without a bra and add a pair of those cheeky or ruffle panties. You can even wear one with his and/or you fav super hero on it.
- Shorts or Pants– Think linen or semi sheer to give just a hint of your body.
Now, where can you find this lingerie? We created a whole Pinterest Board just for you with 100 pins of these tummy- tastic options.
Where to shop? We found a ton of items at Lane Bryant, Victoria Secret, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Bits of Lace, Amazon, Target, JC Penney, Yandy.com, and AdoreMe.com. All places that our Bellas have shopped and recommended.
So now, when you come for your mellBella boudoir session, you can bring a whole suitcase of options. We’ll help you narrow it down to the very best options for you to look and feel like the beauty that you are.