We always love appearing on Lowcountry Live, and wedding week was the perfect time to talk about bridal boudoir photography. Brides, this is THE. BEST. GIFT. EVER! Bring your veil, and we guarantee that he’ll never look at it the same way again. Be sure to watch the video below to see a few of the items from the mellBella Closet and our popular Amore Book. Although the contest and event in the video have passed, be sure to look for our next event this summer! Book now.
Summer is just around the corner, and it’s the time of year… for Turn Up the Heat 2017! Our annual summer Boudoir Photography Marathon Event will be July 15th. And we’re introducing a new lighting set just for this event! No excuses. You CAN do this! It’s truly a gift for that someone special and confidence building for you.
ONLY FOR THIS EVENT–
You can book the Bombshell Package for $200 ($216 with tax).
Our Bombshell Package includes:
– An hour pampering by our expert hair and makeup artist from Sarah Pearson- Hair and Makeup Artistry
– An hour Private photoshoot in the mellBella Studio
– Private consultation & viewing session
– Champagne, little bites and sweet treats
Albums and products are available for purchase. Limited space available!
Bring your best gal pals! If you both book a session for this event, you BOTH get $30 in Product Credit towards your mellBella product(s).
Ask about our specials for military, our Richard Bell Photography brides, and return Bella Beauties.
Click HERE to check out available times and ask for a contract to officially reserve your session for Turn Up the Heat 2017– July 15th!
We are so pleased and thankful to have been selected as a 2017 winner in The Knot Best of Weddings. We just got our plaque, and we wanted to share it with you. You helped us win, and we wanted to say THANK YOU. You can view some of the very sweet reviews from our very own brides on The Knot. Thank you so much for your trust, your words, and for being yourself. We couldn’t have done this without Y-O-U.
“One of the greatest experiences EVER! Wanda and Mell are amazing. From the moment I walked in, nervous as anything, until receiving my final gift for my husband, they were fun, witty, hysterical, creative. They are professional and my album is phenomenal. Sarah, who did my hair and makeup knew just the look for me, a glammed up version of me. Once my shoot started, Wanda and Mell made me feel comfortable and walked me through how to pose. I couldn’t believe the pictures they showed me on the camera were really me. I was blown away. We laughed the whole time. When I came back to view my pictures a week later, I was overwhelmed. They made me feel and look sexy and beautiful. I would highly recommend booking with Wanda and Mell, they made everything perfect! My husband loves his gift!. Thanks Wanda and Mell for everything!”
In 2017, only 2% of the 300,000 local wedding professionals listed on TheKnot.com have received this distinguished accolade. In its eleventh annual year, The Knot continues its longstanding tradition of supporting local wedding vendors with The Knot Best of Weddings 2017, an annual by-couples, for-couples guide to the top wedding professionals across the country. To determine the winners, The Knot assessed over one million reviews across the various vendor categories—venues, musicians, florists, photographers, caterers and more. These winners represent the best of the best for wedding professionals that a bride or groom would want to consider in order to inspire, plan and book their own unique wedding.
Look for us on Channel 4 on Tuesday, February 21st at 10am.
Next week… It’s Wedding Week on Lowcountry Live! We’ll be there talking about bridal boudoir photography, difference between and marathon event session vs. a full session, and what you can create from your photo shoot. Brides, boudoir photography is truly the Best. Groom’s. Gift. Ever!
Here’s three great reasons to watch:
- You’ll have a chance to win a FREE boudoir session with us, including hair & makeup.
- You’ll find out the date for our last boudoir marathon event until summer.
- You’ll see some of our new boudoir photos and sharing some of our gorgeous albums.
But boudoir photography isn’t just for brides. Watch to find out more on Tuesday, February 21st at 10am on Channel 4 or watch online at: http://abcnews4.com/lowcountry-live
LADIES!!! Please join us at The Charleston Wedding Festivals Show on Sunday, February 19th at the North Charleston Convention Center. Drop in from Noon to 5PM. Tickets are $12 at the door or $10 online.
Meet our expert boudoir & pinup photographers, see our work, and register for a chance to win a FREE photo session with MellBella Boudoir & PinUp Photography that includes professional hair and makeup!
Can’t wait to see you there!
SEE THE LATEST FASHIONS AND EXPERIENCE A PLATINUM MOCK WEDDING AND RECEPTION DISPLAY.
BRING THE GROOM – HE’LL ENJOY GROOM’S EXPO:
Today’s Groom is affluent, sophisticated, motivated and involved in planning the perfect wedding . An area for today’s Groom that is filled with samples and prizes.
FREE WEDDING BAG:
Free “My Wedding Planning Bag” Canvas Tote for every bride!
Five wedding workshops throughout the day will feature designs and expert advice from wedding professionals. Workshop topics and times will be announced the week of each show on the Wedding Festivals Facebook Fan Page.
TONS OF DOOR PRIZES.
“I am still waking up, but I am very excited! I am nervous that I’ll give in to all those self confidence issues, so I am forcing myself to be positive!”
Stacey wanted us to take her bridal boudoir photos to create an extra special gift for her husband-to-be. The quotes are from Stacey before and after her boudoir photo session with us. She choose our Lusso Package which is a full session that includes a two hour photo session with us. A full session gave her plenty of time for a few different outfits, sets, and props. She brought his jacket and hat, a purple lace nighty, a white teddy, a gorgeous pink mask, and a few other lingerie pieces. She borrowed some shoes, necklaces, and the red corset from our mellBella closet. During the week of her photo shoot, we also got to incorporate a 20 ft piece of greenery garland for a natural, sexy look. Below are just a few of her photos that she has graciously allowed us to share with our mellBella followers. Truly, she gave her husband the Sexiest. Groom’s. Gift. Ever! Thank you, Stacey.
“I had a blast! The ladies make you feel beautiful and fabulous. I ended up doing full nudes, which will shock my fiancé in the best way. Thanks ladies! Much love.”
Meet our expert boudoir photographers and staff, see some of our work, and register to win a FREE boudoir or pinup session with mellBella Boudoir & PinUp Photography that includes hair and makeup! We will also have some other specials available only to those ladies who visit our booth. ALL Ladies 21 and up are eligible to participate. We’ll help you create the Best. Groom’s. Gift. Ever!
Ladies, this is your special invitation to the most unique bridal show of the year! The Charleston Bridal Show will be held Sunday, January 22, 2017 at the Gaillard Center at 77 Calhoun Street in downtown Charleston. Drop in from Noon to 4PM. Admission is only $15 at the door or $10 online.
* Experience over 100 other wedding vendors to help you plan your day.
* See the latest bridal fashions, props, and decor.
* Hear musicians set the mood and provide entertainment throughout the day.
* Smell and taste delicious hors d’oeuvres and enjoy wedding cake samples.
A brief introduction to the mellBella Photography– the top boudoir and pinup photographers in Charleston, SC.
mellBella Photography is a Charleston, South Carolina boudoir photography studio. Owners and photographers, Mell Bell and Wanda, are BFFs and have a created the mellBella Boudoir Experience that goes beyond a regular photo session and brings it to the next level of classy, beautiful, and fashion inspired photography.
With every mellBella session, our all-female professional team provides hair and makeup styling, photography, style consulting, and expert model posing.
We guide you through every step of the way and show you how to pose. We like to get a variety of expressions throughout your session because laughing is sexy, smiling is sexy, subtle is sexy, smolder is sexy, etc.
Best. Gift. Ever! We specialize in boudoir photography, pinup photography, and feminine fine-art photography.
What am I going to wear? You finally got the nerve and scheduled your boudoir photography session with mellBella, and now, you don’t know what to wear. Don’t worry! We’ll help you find a great outfit or two or more for you to wear. Many women don’t like their stomachs. So, let’s talk tummy time. What is going to look best on your body and won’t emphasize the tummy area?
Here is our TOP TEN list for what to wear to look Tummy-Tastic at your boudoir session:
- Corset– Although hard to put on, it looks amazing. It emphasizes your waist and breasts. Be sure to check the length of the corset. Some are too short and then the tummy hangs out the bottom. But you can always add a …
- Garter Belt– It’s a great option to add to a corset that might be a little short or to a bra and panty set. The garter belt typically sits just below the belly button, and then you can attach the stockings to it. Be sure to get the stockings that DON’T have the elastic top.
- Tutu or Skirt– Who doesn’t love the flirty attitude of a tutu? They come in a variety of fun colors, shapes, and lengths.
- High Waisted Panty– It’s not your grandma’s panties anymore! It’s now retro and super cute, especially with the high waist front and the cheeky back to show off your assets.
- Babydoll– Most have a bra top to give you support and then a flowy dress bottom. Go bold with color!
- Bodysuit or Shapewear– It will give you all over support. You will want to avoid the nude color. Go for basic black or a pop of color.
- Lace Dress– Just pair that coordinating bra and panty set with a lace dress or overlay. If the lace dress comes with a g-string panty, throw the g-string out!
- Sheer robe– A robe can be a flirty addition to your sexy bra and panty set. You can use it to reveal or conceal different body parts. Show a little leg or little shoulder, etc.
- Tank Top– Wear with or without a bra and add a pair of those cheeky or ruffle panties. You can even wear one with his and/or you fav super hero on it.
- Shorts or Pants– Think linen or semi sheer to give just a hint of your body.
Now, where can you find this lingerie? We created a whole Pinterest Board just for you with 100 pins of these tummy- tastic options.
Where to shop? We found a ton of items at Lane Bryant, Victoria Secret, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Bits of Lace, Amazon, Target, JC Penney, Yandy.com, and AdoreMe.com. All places that our Bellas have shopped and recommended.
So now, when you come for your mellBella boudoir session, you can bring a whole suitcase of options. We’ll help you narrow it down to the very best options for you to look and feel like the beauty that you are.
One Image Wednesday is all about Bridal Boudoir Photography.
What is it? Several of our Bellas are creating the Best. Groom’s. Gift Ever. to surprise their man as a wedding gift! Bridal boudoir is where you incorporate some wedding elements in your photo shoot. Think veil, white lingerie, your wedding shoes, and all things labeled MRS. or Bride.