The age old question… What To Wear? We at mellBella are going to bring you a series of some of our favorite picks at varying price points. Sometimes you want fine lingerie, something unique, or sometimes you just need the easiest thing available. Keep in mind some items are way more comfortable to wear, and this post is just a place to get started. The most important thing is to be yourself or find something in that color you love. Each image is even linked to the Amazon Page, just for you. Keep in mind prices on Amazon may change frequently, and the images are from the companies that made these products. Without further ado, here are our Top 25 Picks Under $25 on Amazon.
It time again for What to Wear for your Boudoir Session. You found the perfect matching bra and panty set for one of your boudoir looks. But now, you need help coming up with some other looks. We got you!
Here is our TOP TEN list for what to wear Beyond a Bra and Panty set at your boudoir session:
- Bodysuits– They are back in style, and you can find them in your favorite color! There are styles that work with every body type too!
- Veil– Getting married or celebrating your anniversary? Bring your wedding veil or buy one just for your shoot. So many possibilities.
- Sweater– We love a long cardigan or button up that covers up just enough. Go with a neutral or go bold with a vibrant color. Show off only what you want.
- Jeans– You know the ones… your favorite pair that hugs your curves in all the right places. Pair with or without a top. Bra optional.
- Dress– Go for a sweet sundress, that sexy club dress, or your go-to date night dress. Bonus- if it has buttons or a long zipper.
- Thigh Highs–Stockings or socks. You can rock cute and comfy or steamy and sultry. Be sure to get the ones without the elastic top.
- Neck Tie– Grab one of your significant other’s favs. You can wear it with a bra or nothing at all.
- Boots– Over the knee, cowboy, ankle length… just say yes, and bring them to your photo shoot.
- Romper– It usually shows a little peek of your booty, and you might already have one in your closet.
- Costume– Who doesn’t love to dress up? Wear it again and embrace your inner super hero or vixen.
Now, where can you find these and get even more ideas? We created a whole Pinterest Board just for you with 100 pins of these ideas and more.
Where to shop? We found a ton of items at Bits of Lace, Lane Bryant, Victoria Secret, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Amazon, Target, and Torrid. All places that our Bellas have shopped and recommended.
You can always bring several options to your mellBella session, and we’ll help you pick what is going to look best for you. Can’t wait to see what ideas you come up with!
What am I going to wear? You finally got the nerve and scheduled your boudoir photography session with mellBella, and now, you don’t know what to wear. Don’t worry! We’ll help you find a great outfit or two or more for you to wear. Many women don’t like their stomachs. So, let’s talk tummy time. What is going to look best on your body and won’t emphasize the tummy area?
Here is our TOP TEN list for what to wear to look Tummy-Tastic at your boudoir session:
- Corset– Although hard to put on, it looks amazing. It emphasizes your waist and breasts. Be sure to check the length of the corset. Some are too short and then the tummy hangs out the bottom. But you can always add a …
- Garter Belt– It’s a great option to add to a corset that might be a little short or to a bra and panty set. The garter belt typically sits just below the belly button, and then you can attach the stockings to it. Be sure to get the stockings that DON’T have the elastic top.
- Tutu or Skirt– Who doesn’t love the flirty attitude of a tutu? They come in a variety of fun colors, shapes, and lengths.
- High Waisted Panty– It’s not your grandma’s panties anymore! It’s now retro and super cute, especially with the high waist front and the cheeky back to show off your assets.
- Babydoll– Most have a bra top to give you support and then a flowy dress bottom. Go bold with color!
- Bodysuit or Shapewear– It will give you all over support. You will want to avoid the nude color. Go for basic black or a pop of color.
- Lace Dress– Just pair that coordinating bra and panty set with a lace dress or overlay. If the lace dress comes with a g-string panty, throw the g-string out!
- Sheer robe– A robe can be a flirty addition to your sexy bra and panty set. You can use it to reveal or conceal different body parts. Show a little leg or little shoulder, etc.
- Tank Top– Wear with or without a bra and add a pair of those cheeky or ruffle panties. You can even wear one with his and/or you fav super hero on it.
- Shorts or Pants– Think linen or semi sheer to give just a hint of your body.
Now, where can you find this lingerie? We created a whole Pinterest Board just for you with 100 pins of these tummy- tastic options.
Where to shop? We found a ton of items at Lane Bryant, Victoria Secret, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Bits of Lace, Amazon, Target, JC Penney, Yandy.com, and AdoreMe.com. All places that our Bellas have shopped and recommended.
So now, when you come for your mellBella boudoir session, you can bring a whole suitcase of options. We’ll help you narrow it down to the very best options for you to look and feel like the beauty that you are.
After much deliberation and entries, SHE finally has a name. Her name is Scarlet Rose. She’s always a lady, classy, sexy, and fun. Congratulations to Jennifer of JW Weddings and Events for helping us name her and winning the mellBella What’s Her Name?!? contest.
Thank you everyone for your participation and keep checking our blog for the next contest or event.
Until next time, enjoy some of Scarlet Rose’s looks from the mellBella Closet.
Everything you see in the photos is available for you to borrow at your very own mellBella Photography Session. #mellbellawhn
That age old decision of what to wear just got more complicated as you are now looking for some specific items for your private boudoir photography session with mellBella. Luckily in Charleston, we have a great locally owned an operated fine lingerie store– Bits of Lace.
They not only carry bras, underwear, lingerie, and sleepwear. They also have a sweet bridal lingerie section for all your brides to be. Bits of Lace is known for being Bra Fit Specialists and have been in Charleston since 1976. We have quite a few options in our mellBella Closet from here, but you should definitely check them out either on King Street, Mount Pleasant, or even online. Those ladies will make sure that you have quality, exquisite lingerie that fits you perfectly.
A few of our favorite things that you can find there are:
This Lace Tank Chemise from Hanky Panky comes in a variety of colors and looks great on all body types. Pair it with a great fitting bra and the cute and comfortable Hank Panky Signature Lace Original Thong or get a more vintage look with their Signature Lace Retro Thong.
We love all the fabrics and color options that the Prima Donna line gives you. This sultry plum and black demi is on sale now. What’s your favorite color? Do you prefer lace, polka dots, stripes, etc? Beautiful bras in all sizes, and yes, some even in nursing bras!!! Pick your favorite for your photo session.
And, don’t forget to bring some bright colors for your boudoir photo shoot. You don’t have to be stuck with a thong or granny panties. We love the texture and details of these from Marie Jo. Avoid the horrible G-strings and go for something more comfortable and feminine.
Keep checking back for more suggestions on what to wear or check out our mellBella Boudoir Photography Pinterest Board.
Make it sexy, Ladies!