https://www.mellbella.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/cc-blog-2.jpg 1280 2560 Mell Bell http://www.mellbella.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/mell-Redesign-master_Main-Wordmark-for-website.png Mell Bell2020-10-26 12:32:402022-02-24 01:21:45Community Care Event
Community Care Event
It’s the time of year … time for our last big fundraiser/giveaway/drawing event of 2020. Community Care is about showing care and support for our neighbors, small businesses, and our local community.
We have chosen the organizations listed below as part of this event. Each organization has been working in the community for several years to do things like fighting racism, empowering women, helping those struggling with food insecurity and/living in a food desert, and so much more.
Please donate and show your support to:
(Your donations will reach both the Community Resource Centers faster through Cash app with the tag: $NCCRC)
Here’s how to enter:
- Donate $10 or more to one of the organizations listed above. For every $10 donated, you will receive 1 entry into the giveaway.
- Just email a screenshot of your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the contest. All donations must be made from 10/23/2020-12/12/2020 to be included in the contest.
- Additional ways to enter the contest will be announced on mellBella’s social media accounts between 10/23/2020-12/12/2020. Be sure to LIKE or FOLLOW us on: Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google Business.
- Additional prizes will be introduced on mellBella’s social media accounts listed above.
- Winners will be notified by 12/14/2020.
ALL prizes are from local small businesses. The more donations we raise, the more prizes will be released. Here’s just the start of the prizes available:
- FREE Boudoir Photography Session including professional hair/makeup styling from mellBella Photography ($400 value)
- $100 Gift Basket from Mamasita’s Cloth Diaper Service. Perfect for if you’re expecting or if you want to give as a gift for new mothers and fathers.
- 45 mins visit to the Salt Room at Under the Stars Massage Therapy. Unlike table salt, pure mineral salt is naturally moisturizing and brings many benefits to our lungs, skin, and bodily health.
Massage from Under the Stars Massage Therapy Their signature massage is designed to improve circulation, relieve muscle tension, and reduce stress.
Caring for the community is all year long, but maybe we can do a little extra right now. We all know that this year has been filled with extra difficulty, but joy can also be a form of resistance and hope for making the world a better place. Not just for a few but for everyone.