https://www.mellbella.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/mellbellaboudoir-0112.jpg 3840 5760 Mell Bell http://www.mellbella.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/mell-Redesign-master_Main-Wordmark-for-website.png Mell Bell2017-08-13 07:00:502017-10-25 22:01:40What to Wear for your Boudoir Session– Beyond a Matching Bra and Panty
What to Wear for your Boudoir Session– Beyond a Matching Bra and Panty
It time again for What to Wear for your Boudoir Session. You found the perfect matching bra and panty set for one of your boudoir looks. But now, you need help coming up with some other looks. We got you!
Here is our TOP TEN list for what to wear Beyond a Bra and Panty set at your boudoir session:
- Bodysuits– They are back in style, and you can find them in your favorite color! There are styles that work with every body type too!
- Veil– Getting married or celebrating your anniversary? Bring your wedding veil or buy one just for your shoot. So many possibilities.
- Sweater– We love a long cardigan or button up that covers up just enough. Go with a neutral or go bold with a vibrant color. Show off only what you want.
- Jeans– You know the ones… your favorite pair that hugs your curves in all the right places. Pair with or without a top. Bra optional.
- Dress– Go for a sweet sundress, that sexy club dress, or your go-to date night dress. Bonus- if it has buttons or a long zipper.
- Thigh Highs–Stockings or socks. You can rock cute and comfy or steamy and sultry. Be sure to get the ones without the elastic top.
- Neck Tie– Grab one of your significant other’s favs. You can wear it with a bra or nothing at all.
- Boots– Over the knee, cowboy, ankle length… just say yes, and bring them to your photo shoot.
- Romper– It usually shows a little peek of your booty, and you might already have one in your closet.
- Costume– Who doesn’t love to dress up? Wear it again and embrace your inner super hero or vixen.
Now, where can you find these and get even more ideas? We created a whole Pinterest Board just for you with 100 pins of these ideas and more.
Check out our Beyond Bra and Panty Pinterest Board
Where to shop? We found a ton of items at Bits of Lace, Lane Bryant, Victoria Secret, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Amazon, Target, and Torrid. All places that our Bellas have shopped and recommended.
You can always bring several options to your mellBella session, and we’ll help you pick what is going to look best for you. Can’t wait to see what ideas you come up with!