Halloween Costume Contest
What are you going to be for Halloween? Be sure to enter our online Halloween Costume Contest. You could win a FREE boudoir or pinup session with us or some other fantastic prizes. The rules are simple, and all ladies 21 years old and up are eligible to enter.
1. Post a photo of yourself in your costume on Facebook or Instagram now through October 31st
2. Tag mellBella in your post on Facebook- mellBella Boudoir & PinUp Photography or Instagram – mellBella
3. Add the hashtag #mellbellatrickortreat2018
4. There are 3 categories and prizes: Overall (wins the FREE session), Scariest, and Sexiest (have other awesome prizes)
We’ll announce the winner after Halloween! Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Are you ready? It’s almost time for the 6th annual Rockabillaque at Park Circle in North Charleston from 11am-6pm on November 10th. Bring your friends, and come check out the vintage car and bike shows, live music, or enter one of the contests: Pinup, Tattoo, Beard & Mustache, and more. mellBella is proudly sponsoring the Pinup Contest again, and this year, we’ll be judging it too! So grab your pearls, wear your best pinup look, and rock on down to Park Circle. We’ll also have a booth there to check out our pinup photography too.
Center for Women NEW Conference
C4WNEW is the Center for Women’s 2-day event on November 15 & 16th bringing inspiring fresh ideas, relevant and useful knowledge, and innovative thinking to curious and ambitious women in South Carolina. This event will ignite professional growth, personal transformation, and economic development. mellBella will be there as part of their ME TIME Marketplace with specials ONLY available for those attending. AND you can still purchase the She’s My Hero Calendar at this event.
Get your tickets at: Center for Women
mellBella Fun Fact
Looking to give back? Some of our favorite local non profits/charities to support are:
- One Eighty Place ends and prevents homelessness one person at a time, one family at a time.
- Florence Crittenton Programs of SC provide education, counseling services, medical care, social support, and a safe haven for at-risk, pregnant and parenting young women in need.
- People Against Rape (PAR) is a sexual advocacy program offering free support and services for survivors of sexual assault.
- YWCA Greater Charleston is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.
We’ll be posting some more about them and their Christmas Wish Lists coming soon!